Your home may not be the castle of your dreams, but that doesn’t mean it can’t feel like it for you and your guests. Before you know it, the beautiful weather will be here, and you’ll want to be outside to enjoy the sun or take in the evening view. Our Royal Seating Collection can make you feel like a king or queen whenever you step into your backyard oasis.
Choosing a Royal Package allows you to pick from a combination of our long-lasting synthetic wicker pieces. All pieces are finished with the Vintage Stone color, a marbled neutral.
- Club chairs, armless sofas, and corner sofas: These roomy pieces have extra-deep seating, which allows you to sink back and unwind. The angled backs add comfort and support, and the elegant design matches any decor. Each chair has wide, spacious armrests for relaxing.
- The cup, coffee, and end tables all have roomy tabletops, designed to be the best height accompaniment for our seating options.
- Dining room sets include a sturdy table with a powder-coated cast aluminum table top, which is durable and beautiful. Our tables are the perfect size for plates, glasses, and good company. Each set also comes with six comfortable dining chairs. The tables are made with foot levelers that won’t damage your patio or deck, and will ensure you have a level surface. The feet are also powder-coated to match the table top color.
- Chaise lounges are the ultimate seating for relaxation. With adjustable back heights and room to stretch out and relax or even take a nap, these chaise lounges are fit for a king.
We offer more than 15 different sizes and configurations that allow you to completely customize your palace’s patio. Royal Packages range from five to 22-piece packages that can give you a wide variety of options, from exclusive seating with ottomans or tables to packages that include both seating and dining set options.
Each set also includes adaptable cushions. The six-inch thick seating and back cushions come in seven different colors:
- Terracotta is a rich, brilliant red.
- Aruba evokes the bright, crystal blues of the beach.
- Beige is a neutral that brings a touch of elegance to your furniture.
- Cilantro is a soft, dark green.
- Cocoa’s earthy, deep brown will match any decor.
- Sesame is a peachy-tan color that pops against the color of the wicker base.
- Wheat is a warm neutral.
Other colors may be available, including shades of blue, orange or grey. The fabrics come with a two-year warranty against fading. They are zippered for easy removal and cleaning. Each Royal Package also comes with a two-for-one special. Your set will ship with beige covers on the cushions, but you can select a second set of cushion covers in your color choice for free. To finish off your design, we offer decorative throw pillows in matching or contrasting colors. From solids to bright florals and patterns, our pillows come separately or in sets of two square-shaped or rectangular pillows.
Why Synthetic Wicker?
Synthetic wicker combines the classic look of traditional wicker with the strength and durability of high-density polyethylene wicker. The custom, hand-woven pieces are crafted with commercial-grade construction and artisan beauty, to give your space the touch it needs. We use extra-flexible strapping to provide long-lasting suspension and prevent sagging in our solid synthetic wicker bottoms.
Our synthetic wicker is of UV-protected, commercial quality and can withstand extreme temperatures without fading, rotting, splintering, or chipping.
Caring for Your Furniture
The material is also easy to keep clean. A soft-bristle brush and non-abrasive cleaner are all you need to keep your furniture looking new. Add about one-quarter of a cup of laundry detergent or dish soap to about one gallon of warm water. Once the solution is sudsy, use a sponge and bristle-brush to remove any tough stains. You can also use a hose to make sure you get into each tiny little spot. This same solution can be used to clean the covers and cushions. Each piece can be left outside to thoroughly dry.
Our frames and furniture feet are made of high-quality aircraft-caliber aluminum, which has been powder coated to add a layer of rust resistance and increase the lifespan of your furniture. Our frames have a three-year warranty for normal use.
Adding a cover can increase the usability of your new furniture. Our waterproof, UV-resistant covers are made with a thick, coated fabric to completely cover your furniture. This gives your pieces extra protection from inclement weather.
If you would like more information, visit our website and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff at Design Furnishings today!